Storm Panels / Hurricane PanelsWhen you are looking for the most economical way to protect your home or business from a storm, hurricane panels are the answer.
The solutions that we provide on protecting your home or business from hurricane winds are professional, durable, competitively priced and real time tested. Our Storm Panels are certified to be impact resistant to category 5+ storm winds. The highest certification in the country!
The warranty we offer on our Panels is the best on the market. We warranty our Hurricane Panels from any material defects or installation flaws for as long as you own your property. No other company on the market offers that level of peace of mind.
Our Prices are very competitive.
Storm panels come in galvanized steel, aluminum or polycarbonate plastic. These strong panels are designed to overlap each other and the product therefore achieving a strong and integrated storm protection solution. These panels can be installed either horizontally or vertically using a track system or directed mounted to the walls. Contrary to hurricane accordion shutters that have four pins connection to the wall, storm panels only have two. It is because of this reason that the installation of hurricane panels is so critical to the effectiveness of the protection they can offer.
Storm panels are the best option when you want the most economical storm protection possible.
Certain Advantages of our Storm Panels:
- Polycarbonate or corrugated metal panels get securely locked with about 13” of coverage.
- With the new generation polycarbonate see-through panels light and view is facilitated.
- Most economical solution for storm protection.
- The panels can be installed with very little impact on the architectural structure of the house.
- The panels are designed to meet the necessary safety building code laws and requirements.
- You will be able to choose among horizontal and vertical arrangements.
- Overlapping provides stronger impact resistant features.
- Customizable sizes are available with heights up to 12 ft.
Property Solutions offers a storm panel product which exceeds all building code requirements.